The suite your fancy Bike
About 5 Km of waterfront with track reserved for bicycles along the silver beach continuously to ensure relaxing rides by the sea...
...And for those not content to just ride on the boardwalk there are our itineraries in the hills between nature and villages in ruins.
Paths between sea and nature
Click to see the map of some of the possible routes:
- Route #1 (40 Km): Alba Adriatica - Colonnella - Corropoli - Tortoreto Alto
- Route #2 (55 Km): Martinsicuro - Controguerra - Garrufo - Torano Nuovo - Controguerra - Alba Adriatica
- Route #3 (75 Km): San Benedetto del Tronto - Acquaviva - Cossignano - Ripatransone - Grottammare
- Route #4 (85 Km): Martinsicuro - Bonifica del Tronto - Ascoli Piceno - Civitella del Tronto - Tortoreto
- Route #5 (40 Km): Monteprandone - Offida - Castignano - Rotella - Monte Ascensione - Ascoli Piceno - Porto d’Ascoli
"Bike to Coast" project
The "Bike to coast" project in the Abruzzo region can make cycling in the seafront ENTIRE COAST ABRUZZESE, thus creating the tourist route path longest in Europe.